Diagnostics & treatment of heart illness.
- Rest EKG
- Exertion EKG
- Holter EKG
- Heart ECHO
- Doppler USG
Holter EKG 24h: The digital register recording prolonged EKG CardioMem CM3000 tests
- 2, 3 & 12 channel analysis
- recording, up to 10 days
- data protection, even when batteries are removed
- available editing of QRS classes
- automatic scanning of events, according to criteria set up by the User
- HRT, HRV, PR, QT, ST, TWA tests
- detection of a sleep apnoea
- analysis of various potentialities
- safe data internet transfer and web communication
- rhythm stimulator analysis
- attrial fibrillation analysis
- multi-method data transfer, including Bluetooth method
The equipment has been granted with the CE sign; the Company is proud of its ISO Quality Certificate.
EKG exertion test: GE Healthcare T-2100 CASE GE Healthcare P2 Series running track.
The test is performed under supervision of a doctor and nurse.
An after-test rest for patients is available at a special room with sanitary facilities, next to the ward room.
Test Equipment Specification:
- the modern and safe exertion
- angle of inclination: 0÷25%
- two stop modes
- start from 0 km/h
- speed range: 0÷21.7 km/h
- stepless change of running belt speed
- max. weight capacity: 200kg plus