Complex diagnostics & treatment of urinogenital system disorders.
USG tests of the urinogenital system (kidneys, bladder, prostate gland, testicles).
The sanitary room is available for the patients.
Qualification tests for medical interventions: cystoscopy, frenum, primroses, varicocele, hydrocele, orchitis,
List of the disease units treated at the Ward:
- Nephrolithiasis & urolithiasis (urinari/renal stones)
- Lithiatis of lower urinari tract
- Renal colic
- Other disorders of the bladder
- Prostatic hyperplasia
- Inflammatory disorders of the prostate gland
- Hydrocele and spermatocele
- Orchitis & epipidymitis
- Excess of the foreskin, phimosis, paraphimosis
- Inflammatory disorders of male reproductive organs
- Other disorders of male reproductive organs
- Malignant neoplasms of the penis
- Malignant neoplasms of the prostate gland
- Malignant neoplasms of the testicle
- Malignant neoplasms of the kidney, excluding renal pelvis
- Malignant neoplasms of the ureter
- Malignant neoplasms of the bladder
- Malignant neoplasms of others and undetermined sex organs
- Ilness symptoms related to the urinary system
- External body in the urinary system
Diagnostics & treatment of the alimentary canal.
Diagnostics & treatment of malfunctions, acquired deformations, and/or disfunctions of the locomotor system.